Sold/Found old gun parts and stocks

Gacowboy

Established Member
Dec 15, 2016
Georgia
I am retired and disabled and learning to be a gunsmith and I need parts and stocks to work on and repair, refinish, any cond. is good with me, rust is ok too, nothing is to small just let me know what you have. will pay cash or paypal. Thank you.

KevinM

Established Member
Jun 9, 2017
Calera, AL
I have a great deal of gun parts - barrels, stocks, springs, etc. part of my father-in-law estate. I will sell at deep, deep discount if you can take away this weekend!! It would give you more parts than you can imagine. Bring your truck and haul it away I will be in Calera AL until Monday. Call me at 719-505-3750 if interested.

Spyker1982

Established Member
May 18, 2017
Montgomery
I have an old Mauser 98 Large Ring wooden stock. Sell it for $50.

The stock is original military stock however it was cut down into a modern looking rifle stock. Has a pretty wood grain.

An older gentlemen resporterized the gun for me when I was a teenager. I have since removed the stock and replaced it with a Boyd's laminated stock and did some work to the action and barrel.

The original stock has my initials in the bottom of the pistol grip. Initials are on a small 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch metal plate that is in layed into the stock covered with epoxy.

If interested I can send pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fg2k2k

Established Member
Dec 29, 2017
US
I am retired and disabled and learning to be a gunsmith and I need parts and stocks to work on and repair, refinish, any cond. is good with me, rust is ok too, nothing is to small just let me know what you have. will pay cash or paypal. Thank you.
Pm sent
Thanks

Sent from my P5 mini using Tapatalk