Other hobbies

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Besides guns and ammo, what are some of your other hobbies?

dmrice251

Established Member
Aug 17, 2019
Baldwin County
Boating. I’m a terrible fisherman, although I enjoy fishing. But mostly we wake board, and just hang out on the water in the summer time. This year my youngest (14) is playing baseball. So we’re all over the ball park the for the next 3 months.

staticflownut

Established Member
Mar 3, 2021
Birmingham
My main hobby is deer hunting, so that consumes October through January. Springtime brings dirt bikes and golf. Exercising goes year round to stay in decent shape but it's lower on the priority list.

sleepy4sureishere

Established Member
Nov 30, 2020
N. Alabama
my uncle does and loves it I wanna learn how to one day.
That's Awesome Layne, Listen Brother if I can make a suggestion...Since that is a desire for you to learn then Why not go ahead and get you some educational material on Reloading for Beginners. You can take your time and study all the necessary components needed to start but also look at all the Great additional Upgrades in the Tooling and Components that you will want to procure as you progress...There is a ton of material out there on the subject so just relax and enjoy while you gain Knowledge!!! Knowledge is Power!!! and it can save you a lot of time and money down the road...There are several of us here that reload and have Shooting Ranges at our Homes...I've got one here on the Farm and I know Tator Man does among others... Tator is an Ole Timer like myself and a Great Guy... I have NO Doubt that the Tator like myself would be willing to Help you along the Way!!!! I also appreciate you and your Testimony for your Faith in our Lord Jesus Christ...You know as I've already told you in our correspondence that you can contact me Anytime Day or Night!!! We are All our Brothers Keeper!!! God Bless...

closing

Keep most Sales within Alabama and on this Forum.
Mar 22, 2021
Montevallo Alabama
That's Awesome Layne, Listen Brother if I can make a suggestion...Since that is a desire for you to learn then Why not go ahead and get you some educational material on Reloading for Beginners. You can take your time and study all the necessary components needed to start but also look at all the Great additional Upgrades in the Tooling and Components that you will want to do as you progress...There is a ton of material out there on the subject so just relax and enjoy while you gain Knowledge!!! Knowledge is Power!!! and it can save you a lot of time and money down the road...There are several of us here that reload and have Shooting Ranges at our Homes...I've got one here on the Farm and I know Tator Man does among others... Tator is an Ole Timer like myself and a Great Guy... I have NO Doubt that the Tator like myself would be willing to Help you along the Way!!!! I also appreciate you and your Testimony for your Faith in our Lord Jesus Christ...You know as I've already told you in our correspondence that you can contact me Anytime Day or Night!!! We are All our Brothers Keeper!!! God Bless...
Thanks it will take time but hey I already have a head start my uncle has 95% of the stuff and books and experience but will be patient.

sleepy4sureishere

Established Member
Nov 30, 2020
N. Alabama
Thanks it will take time but hey I already have a head start my uncle has 95% of the stuff and books and experience but will be patient.
That's great!!! I assumed that his material may be advanced and that is why I suggested for you to maybe google reloading for beginners or seek out the material in other resources...Either way I'm proud for you and encourage you to follow through!!!!