Out of Gas in Georgia..........................

Bypass

Back in Black
Staff member
Army
Sep 12, 2018
Owens Cross Roads Alabama
Anyone noticing any shortages in Alabama?

Saw this post/thread on another website.

Too late. No fuel at the big providers...RaceTrac, BP, QT around Acworth. Convenience stores swamped and will run out by tonight per the attendant at the one I just left. He said their order for more is a month out. Per news reels the culprit is the cyber attack on Colonial Pipeline but also articles from April that there are few tanker drivers to deliver the fuel, they can't hire them quick enough and few applicants. And hyper inflation is already occurring on commodities because of the constant printing of money by the feds. I hope democrats eat crow for all of the residual effects of their policies, their ineptitude for security, and their disregard for economic tenets that produce residual damage. I loathe and blame government for these things. It was toilet paper, antiseptic....etc. Now it is fuel and the costs of needed items such as lumber...etc. You can hate Trump for his personality but there is no denying his strength in looking after working Americans. The last 4 years saw none of the crap we have experienced in Biden's first few months.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wtop.c...hortage-from-halted-pipeline-expert-says/amp/

Dfalt

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Troy, AL
Circle K in Troy ran out of gas yesterday. Filled my car and my dad's truck up at the Flash Mart near WalMart and by the time I brought my dad's truck up there I had to wait for a pump to open. If it weren't for @Bamahound 's post yesterday I wouldn't have known to go so thanks for the heads up. I don't know for sure but I wouldn't be surprised if every station in town is out of gas now.

Bamahound

Established Member
Mar 25, 2021
Deatsville, AL
If you live in the blue area there is no gas to be had. Nothing , no matter how bad it is, ever happens without the approval of the government. With the flip of a switch we are in the stone age

Attachments

• Colonial Pipeline.PNG
    Colonial Pipeline.PNG
    195.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Direwolf334

Established Member
Oct 25, 2020
Heart of Dixie
In my part of Alabama (SE) we don’t even get gas from that pipeline. Our gas is trucked up from the gulf coast (PC) so it shouldn’t be an issue except for all the sheeple that live on fakebook and see one post about a possible gas shortage and run out and start filling every jug they can find. Reminds me of the toilet paper and paper towel shortages a few months ago. The collective intelligence of this country is definitely at a historical low.

Bamahound

Established Member
Mar 25, 2021
Deatsville, AL
I apologize for my post with the map of the pipeline coverage area. I was wrong assuming all areas where like mine. Just came in pissed off driving around with no luck finding gas at that time. Still none here but I'm glad everybody else has it available. Came to this forum a deplorable looking to buy,sell,trade guns. Took a beatdown for a holy man that wants to walk on water and now leaving with low collective intelligence for buying 3 packs of toilet paper after being out for a week. This forums fun

closing

Keep most Sales within Alabama and on this Forum.
Mar 22, 2021
Montevallo Alabama
I'm confused i know i should keep up with this stuff but i've been shooting in the middle of the woods with my .22 and .410 and i go to montevallo and i cant even pull in a gas station excuse my ignorance but i've saw guys with trailers filling up a dozen 5 gal gas tanks, is there a gas shortage for real? a lot of people getting gas but no one out. @Bamahond was you able to get gas?