Patriot Wall Project.

American Patriot

American Patriot
Army
May 8, 2021
Hoover
Like all of you guys I'm scratching my head and wondering what to do given the current state of shit America is in. The main problem I see thus far is how to get attention and get folks motivated; a fact made more difficult by censorship and the trampling of first ammendment by big tech, media, the left and a host of others.

That said here's an idea. It may not be a winner, but it's my thought at the moment. There needs to be a way to mobilize and galvanize America to action, and to do that there needs to be a way to draw attention; enough attention that can't be ignored. What if true Americans came together to finish the wall to eliminate the illegal immigrants problem?

Granted it's a big question, and one that I completely do not have all the answers to, or even know where to begin for that matter. However, if the opportunity existed to join such an action I would do so without hesitation. I'm talking free labor of Americans for America. Sounds crazy, right? But is it really? After all the wall sits there rusting away; what's buit of it anyway.

Point is if enough were involved would it grow, would more Americans be drawn to help finish it? Granted none of us can do it alone, but is there enough of us to somehow fund and finish the project? It would be a nice middle finger to this joke of an administ, and after the walls done why not set our sights on something else; something more important to finish.

Maybe it is stupid, but I would be willing to take and extended leave from work over it; heck, I'd even be willing to have to find another job over it if that's what it takes.

I'm up for better ideas if anyone else has anything to offer; something other than sitting around waiting on the next cheat of an election.

SouthernGunner13

Established Member
Feb 8, 2021
That's a tough one man. I'd say most Americans with any kind of good work ethic, work their shifts just to make ends meet and what little extra money they might of had, went towards blown out ammo prices (or even used a credit card like myself).
I think most Patriots are focusing on 2A rights, stocking up on ammo, getting training, e.t.c., so much so that the wall is an afterthought. Not saying it isn't important, just isn't in the driver seat at the moment.

American Patriot

American Patriot
Army
May 8, 2021
Hoover
True, and I've thought of most of that already myself, but the only way forward that I can come up with is to become larger than the problems. Doing the same thing over and over is part of why I think we are where we are.

The folks before us made great sacrifices for us to live like we do, and maybe we have to do the same at some point. Is freedom really free?

It was just a thought, and I agree there are more pressing issues than the wall. That was just a way to bring true Americans together in my mind. Only a thoght.

Dfalt

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Troy, AL
I do like the idea of getting people together to do something that actually physically matters and makes a strong ideological stand, and finishing the wall privately might be a good way to do that. I don't really have the technical know-how to be of any real help with the project, but I would definitely donate to a project like this because we all know it will need a lot of money not just for building materials but for PR and the inevitable legal battles as well.

American Patriot

American Patriot
Army
May 8, 2021
Hoover
Like I said I would have no Idea where to start, and heck I'm a designer. The design/ mechanical would be the easy part. The hard part is how to pull America together. It would be powerful for a few million people to show up and finish that project; not that it's the most important project mind you, but its a way to make a statement.

Probably nutty I guess, but dang I would like to be a part of it, or to even see it for that matter.

Problems are only opportunities in disguise!