Paul Harrell youtube he has some really good content if you are a beginner like me I hope it helps someone.

Dfalt

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Troy, AL
Paul's great, probably the best no-nonsense guntuber out there. He jokes around occasionally sure but he never chases the flavor of the month gun/ammo/gear/drill like a lot of the others do and he's not a shill

closing

Keep most Sales within Alabama and on this Forum.
Mar 22, 2021
Montevallo Alabama
Paul's great, probably the best no-nonsense guntuber out there. He jokes around occasionally sure but he never chases the flavor of the month gun/ammo/gear/drill like a lot of the others do and he's not a shill

I don't dislike people just blasting things for fun but i find Paul is a bit more realistic for real life and seems to have good experience and straight to the point most the time.

4CERTN

Established Member
Feb 2, 2016
Alabama
Well, he won me over right away on the video above when he referenced his own “Shatner-esque pauses” haha…love it!

Dfalt

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Troy, AL
I love his channel. I do wish that he'd stop reading off the chrono velocity on EVERY shot though
He addresses this is pretty much every video where he chronographs stuff. Basically he has fans that absolutely DO want to see him shoot every single shot and read off the numbers and he recognizes others will find it tedious so he encourages people to skip that part if they're not interested.