Range Injuries: Making the 911 Call

jlw

Established Member
Mar 28, 2016
GA
Chris Cypert of Citizens Defense Research and I teamed up for this video on making 911 calls in the event of a range injury or accident.

Dfalt

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Troy, AL
Good post, everybody needs to think about this kind of thing in the event some accident happens. I shoot out in the boonies so I usually bring an IFAK just in case as it would probably be 20-30 minutes before an ambulance could get out there

sleepy4sureishere

Established Member
Nov 30, 2020
N. Alabama
There's some good Food for Thought in this presentation and I, like Dfalt shoot alot in the Boonies as well when I'm not going to the range. He gave the reminder of always having a First Aid Trauma Kit with you and I echo that as well...I would just add to that if you are alone and out shooting Always Keep your Cell Phone On Your Person!...Don't lay it out on your Shooters Bench or leave it in your Day Pack or in the Truck or anywhere other than On Your Person!...Were you to Suffer an Injury Down Range you could be as far away as 300-1000 yards plus from your phone that you left laying on the Shooters Bench, truck, etc. Depending on the Severity of the Injury that distance could be Overwhelming and Impossible for you to Reach your Phone!!!! Also, if you choose to go to the Boonies as we are discussing always before you Unload and Setup walk the area completely in terms of where your targets will be stationed and where you will be Benching to make sure that you do have a good Phone Signal!!! Stay Safe, God Bless... ;)