Reloading

A S Parker

Established Member
Nov 8, 2020
North Alabama
Just want to shake the reloading tree and see what falls out... What are you folks working on? Anybody finding components? I mostly target shoot, but enjoy hearing about hunting rounds. Here is a thought, post a picture of your reloading workspace. My space is a disaster and I need some inspiration!

Quickbeam

Established Member
Sep 26, 2021
Madison
At these prices i'm considering quitting target shooting completely. Just reload for hunting. Once i exhaust my supply of primers, bullets, and powder. It's sad. I got into some 6.5 calibers a little before the crunch hit but didn't build a supply of those.

A S Parker

Established Member
Nov 8, 2020
North Alabama
At these prices i'm considering quitting target shooting completely. Just reload for hunting. Once i exhaust my supply of primers, bullets, and powder. It's sad. I got into some 6.5 calibers a little before the crunch hit but didn't build a supply of those.
Thanks for the response. I have been hesitant to go to the shooting range for the same reasons. I can’t replenish my supply! I hope the supply problems end. Again, thanks for the response.

Glassman256

Established Member
Jul 27, 2020
Sylacauga Alabama
Thanks for the response. I have been hesitant to go to the shooting range for the same reasons. I can’t replenish my supply! I hope the supply problems end. Again, thanks for the response.
As long as this bunch is in office in Washington, the replenish of supplies for shooting will not happen,that bunch of unamerican s need to go

A S Parker

Established Member
Nov 8, 2020
North Alabama
As long as this bunch is in office in Washington, the replenish of supplies for shooting will not happen,that bunch of unamerican s need to go

The Democrat Party always seems to be moving more to the left. It creates an uneasy environment in the 2A community. Panic buying is the norm. I don't want to loose anymore freedom to the government. I will vote!