Rifle and shotgun

• Alabama Gun Forum is a free, privately owned and supported community of gun owners. Alabama Gun Forum is free to join and free to use the marketplace. We are always working to improve the community. Please be aware of all forum rules and all gun regulations related to selling and buying firearms. Alabama Gun Forum is not responsible for transactions on this forum.

Welcome To AlabamaGunForum!

Alabama Gun Forum is a place to buy, sell and talk firearms for free and privately. Not on facebook, locally owned!

Register Log in

Glassman256

I'm looking for a complete upper in 223 for ar15...any one that might have or know where to purchase at a reasonable price let me know ....thx guys and gals.

Joel6180

I am in Atmore Al. I have 4 NIB Bear Creek Arsenal uppers. 2 x 20" (image below), and 2 x 16" side chargers. No image on this computer of the side chargers. All 4 are 5.56.

20 inch ar.jpg

I also have a few used pistol uppers in different chamberings. The upper in the image was mounted for the picture, and put back in it's box.

Joel6180

The pickings were getting pretty slim when I placed the order. Somebody will buy them, might take a while though. Thanks for the interest.

Donate to AlGunForum using Paypal
opovoo

New Sales

Members online