Rumor new law no permit

• Alabama Gun Forum is a free, privatly owned and supported community of gun owners. We are free to join and free to use the marketplace. We are always working to improve the community. Please be aware of all forum rules and all gun regulations related to selling and buying firearms. Alabama Gun Forum is not responsible for trasnactions on this forum.

Welcome To AlabamaGunForum!

Alabama Gun Forum is a place to buy, sell and talk firearms for free and privately. Not on facebook, locally owned!

Register Log in
  • Admin

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
I heard a rumor that a bill was introduced that would allow anyone to carry concealed without a pistol permit.

Anyone heard that?

kenny1773

There was a no permit carry bill in AL back in early 2019, but it was shot down do to objections from law enforcement

"currently when criminals see a law enforcement officer they will toss a weapon and run. If the permit requirement is abolished, they will carry that weapon without concern."

The most I see now is a lifetime permit, which would save some time and money

• Admin

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Hmm I wish they would pass the bill already for permitless carry. I hate to have to renew, I can do it online now but it’s still a wait for the mail and stuff.

Donate to AlGunForum
Stone
opovoo

New Sales

Members online

No members online now.

Who Has Visited