Sales suggestion

• Alabama Gun Forum is a free, privately owned and supported community of gun owners. Alabama Gun Forum is free to join and free to use the marketplace. We are always working to improve the community. Please be aware of all forum rules and all gun regulations related to selling and buying firearms. Alabama Gun Forum is not responsible for transactions on this forum.

Welcome To AlabamaGunForum!

Alabama Gun Forum is a place to buy, sell and talk firearms for free and privately. Not on facebook, locally owned!

Register Log in

JGH4445

New here and just finished reading the rules. All of them make perfect sense. I do have a couple suggestions regarding sales. A location ( City or County) would be helpful in the title of the ad. Also, a separate sales area for private sales and dealer/retailer sales would be most helpful. Would prevent dealers from loading up the sales pages. Thanks. Jim

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Hey,

Welcome to the forum. I think both of those are great ideas. Ill get to work on that now. Although at the moment we do not have many - maybe 1-2 dealers making post so I do not want to create a forum that isnt used. But if I see the need I will throw it up quickly.

Location is a great idea.

Donate to AlGunForum using Paypal
opovoo

New Sales

Members online

Who Has Visited