Saying Hi

Nmurray

Established Member
Jan 23, 2022
Birmingham
How’s it goin folks, my name is Nick, not sure what all I’m supposed to put in this, but I’m 28, married, 2 kids, I operate a concrete pump and I live in Birmingham. I like guns, I enjoy alittle bit of everything but my passion is revolvers, and lever actions. I know, I shoulda been a cowboy. I like to hunt, I’m terrible at it, but I enjoy sitting in the woods anyway. Not sure what else to say if there are questions I reckon you can just ask.

Nmurray

Established Member
Jan 23, 2022
Birmingham
Welcome Aboard!
I like those Lever Guns, Too!
I’m super excited about the ones ruger is putting out and I want one, if I remember correctly their suggested retail was just under $1500, I was in a gun store the other day and the guy behind the counter said he’s had 2 come through since they were released the week of Christmas and they sold for over $4k. Guess I’m gunna have to wait a while.

Frank Thompson

Veteran Army & Air Force
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2017
Auburn, Al
I’m super excited about the ones ruger is putting out and I want one, if I remember correctly their suggested retail was just under $1500, I was in a gun store the other day and the guy behind the counter said he’s had 2 come through since they were released the week of Christmas and they sold for over $4k. Guess I’m gunna have to wait a while.
Mercy knows,, I’am like you,,, Gee ,,I mean I like LG’s , but the prices now days,,, it’s just Best if you can find an individual that has one and you can somehow trade, where you are both okay,
Just watch here , AGF, and on Armslist you might find one !! Wish you Luck !
FT

Nmurray

Established Member
Jan 23, 2022
Birmingham
Mercy knows,, I’am like you,,, Gee ,,I mean I like LG’s , but the prices now days,,, it’s just Best if you can find an individual that has one and you can somehow trade, where you are both okay,
Just watch here , AGF, and on Armslist you might find one !! Wish you Luck !
FT
Thanks, I’m about to delete my armslist account, I’ve been trying to post for weeks and it keeps telling me to “try again later”

Frank Thompson

Veteran Army & Air Force
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2017
Auburn, Al
That’s a bummer! I’ve have an account there ,too.
I’ve gotten frustrated at the way they are doing the “Mailbox” system, sometimes I could not post a response to a gun Sale, so I waited a few mins. And wrote a very short reply—and it went thru——finally!
I’ve Just posted a Springfield XDM Pistol On AGF—if it’s something you might like, please take a look and let me know if interested
Thanks, FT