Sight services/ plug install.

Ed Jennings

Established Member
Jul 6, 2020
Pleasant Grove AL
Hi, guys. My name is Ed Jennings, and I’m from pleasant Grove, near Hueytown and Bessemer. For the last 20 years or so, I’ve been manufacturing sight pushers of my own design. These sight pushers have sold all over the world, except for some places I won’t ship to like China.
Anyway, I have occasionally offered sight changing services. Now that pandemic restrictions have been eased, I’m going to offer this service again for local customers. When it comes to shipping slides back and forth, and insuring them properly, it’s just too expensive in most cases.
I can swap sights on most handguns, and some rifles. The rifles are typically Winchester and Marlin lever actions with tubular magazines.
The standard charge is $25. You supply the sights. You can meet me to give me your slide and sights, and pick up usually no later than next day.
I also make lock hole plugs for Smith& Wesson revolvers. The plugs are $35. Available for KLN frames in stainless or blue. Also available for J frames in stainless or blue. Bring me your gun and I will supply the plug and swap it out for you for $55. Same day service in most cases.