Smith & Wesson grips

Steve Armstrong

Established Member
Feb 3, 2016
Birmingham, AL
I have 10 pair of grips which fit Smith & Wesson Revolvers. 9 are for square butt K frames. The other is bone and fits j frame pistols. Many are custom target grips carved by my uncle. The two with the S&W emblem have sold. I am asking $25.00 a pair.

Last edited:

4CERTN

Established Member
Feb 2, 2016
Alabama
That’s a nice collection of grips. I know you’re wanting to sell the whole lot of them; if you change your mind, I’d be interested in this set of it is for a square-butt K-frame. If for a square-butt N-frame, I might also still have interest in this set. Thank you!

1641827066747.jpeg

Steve Armstrong

Established Member
Feb 3, 2016
Birmingham, AL
That’s a nice collection of grips. I know you’re wanting to sell the whole lot of them; if you change your mind, I’d be interested in this set of it is for a square-butt K-frame. If for a square-butt N-frame, I might also still have interest in this set. Thank you!

View attachment 4449
My Aunt gave me these. My Uncle retired as a Chief Deputy with the US Border Patrol in the late 80's as I remember. He died in the mid 90's. I think he carried a Model 19, unless I am mistaken. He was a wood worker as well. He carved many of the grips. One is unfinished. I can text you pictures of the entire set with a phone number. The only Smith I own is a Model 66 2.5 inch round butt. I kept two pair which fit it. The price is negotiable. I looked at what Midway offers, and priced them near the lowest they had $30.00 each. I am not opposed to trades.

Last edited:

4CERTN

Established Member
Feb 2, 2016
Alabama
Thank you - they look great indeed. All I’d really need would be just that one set. Thank you and let me know if you decide to part that one set out.