SOLD Dan Wesson .22 Monson, 6" bbl $595 obo

• Alabama Gun Forum is a free, privately owned and supported community of gun owners. Alabama Gun Forum is free to join and free to use the marketplace. We are always working to improve the community. Please be aware of all forum rules and all gun regulations related to selling and buying firearms. Alabama Gun Forum is not responsible for transactions on this forum.

Welcome To AlabamaGunForum!

Alabama Gun Forum is a place to buy, sell and talk firearms for free and privately. Not on facebook, locally owned!

Register Log in

rwortman

I bought this gun sometime around 1980. I never really fell in love with it. I shoot a semi-auto much better than a revolver and a rifle much better than a handgun. It spent most of its life in a drawer. It has a couple of bad spots in the bluing on the left side of the barrel shroud where a younger, drunker version of me showed it to a friend and didn't wipe the fingerprints off when I put it away. Discovered my error a month or so later. I cleaned it up and kept it oiled so it never got any worse. The gun probably hasn't had more than a few hundred rounds fired through it. Barrel and cylinders are in excellent condition as is the grip. I have a barrel wrench. It and the soft case and holster will be included. I don't have the tiny feeler gauge because I never used it. A larger automotive style one is just easier. I see these at the on line trading sites for upwards of $750 so I think this is a reasonable price but feel free to make a reasonable offer.

DW22.jpgDW22-2.jpgDW22-3.jpg

Last edited:
Donate to AlGunForum using Paypal
opovoo

New Sales

Members online

Who Has Visited