Soup from Troy

• Alabama Gun Forum is a free, privately owned and supported community of gun owners. Alabama Gun Forum is free to join and free to use the marketplace. We are always working to improve the community. Please be aware of all forum rules and all gun regulations related to selling and buying firearms. Alabama Gun Forum is not responsible for transactions on this forum.

Welcome To AlabamaGunForum!

Alabama Gun Forum is a place to buy, sell and talk firearms for free and privately. Not on facebook, locally owned!

Register Log in
Hey everybody! People call me Soup. Found the forum just the other day looking for a holster. I try to be active whenever I first join and I don’t know if this forum is just for buy, sell, trade, or if y’all also have discussions on here as well. I’m excited to check it out more. And any advice on how to navigate the forum would be appreciated. For instance, I’m looking for a holster for my TP9sfx that has the stream light TLR-8. I doubt that anyone has an extra item that specific laying around, but maybe someone could point me in the right direction. What category would y’all put a thread like that in?
Thank you guys! Excited to meet y’all.
Soup

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Welcome to the forum thats a great light you have but I see you may need a custom holster for that.

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
you can call or email a few holster makers. I have one from got your six and we the people I like both of them.

Rumrunner

you can call or email a few holster makers. I have one from got your six and we the people I like both of them.
I had a buddy call me last night wanting a good holster for a Kimber he’s about to buy. We both used Red Eye Tactical several years ago but we’re shopping for something current. They on FB?

Donate to AlGunForum using Paypal
opovoo

New Sales

Members online

Who Has Visited