Soupsgotthemoney

Established Member
Apr 23, 2020
AL
Hey everybody! People call me Soup. Found the forum just the other day looking for a holster. I try to be active whenever I first join and I don’t know if this forum is just for buy, sell, trade, or if y’all also have discussions on here as well. I’m excited to check it out more. And any advice on how to navigate the forum would be appreciated. For instance, I’m looking for a holster for my TP9sfx that has the stream light TLR-8. I doubt that anyone has an extra item that specific laying around, but maybe someone could point me in the right direction. What category would y’all put a thread like that in?
Thank you guys! Excited to meet y’all.
Soup

Rumrunner

Established Member
Jul 16, 2018
Athens
you can call or email a few holster makers. I have one from got your six and we the people I like both of them.
I had a buddy call me last night wanting a good holster for a Kimber he’s about to buy. We both used Red Eye Tactical several years ago but we’re shopping for something current. They on FB?

Sam O

Established Member
Feb 3, 2016
Eva, AL
For a custom kydex holster the only place I go to is
He’s made me several holsters and I’m planning on taking him some more kydex very soon to get another one or two done. He’s in Addison which is west of Cullman. You can order one from his website or if you have something a little more in common he can make it while you wait. He might not carry all the designs you might want but you can buy the kydex from somewhere else and take it to him. Also, he’s a really nice guy and you’ll more than likely go back for more.