Take advantage of free stuff

Dfalt

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Troy, AL
You know, something about crypto has never really sat right with me. I know there are people who have made untold millions off it that got in early, but at what cost? How does crypto derive its value? Wealth isn't generated out of thin air, it has to come from something. Now with stocks I at least understand the concept as they represent partial ownership of a company and had considered getting my feet wet with it around the end of last year/beginning of this year but then that whole Gamestop fiasco happened which showed just how rigged that whole system really is. Maybe I'm just financially illiterate but neither stocks nor (especially) crypto really seem very trustworthy to me.

Reactions: Trs

NyetRifleisfine

Longtime Member
You know, something about crypto has never really sat right with me. I know there are people who have made untold millions off it that got in early, but at what cost? How does crypto derive its value? Wealth isn't generated out of thin air, it has to come from something. Now with stocks I at least understand the concept as they represent partial ownership of a company and had considered getting my feet wet with it around the end of last year/beginning of this year but then that whole Gamestop fiasco happened which showed just how rigged that whole system really is. Maybe I'm just financially illiterate but neither stocks nor (especially) crypto really seem very trustworthy to me.
Idk. I’m up from where I started. Just using the money given to me above and 5$ from joining cashapp. I invested in Bitcoin, Dogecoin and Shiba Inu.

Trs

Established Member
Jun 5, 2021
Albany, Ga
The trick with this is to get others to join, the more you get to join, the closer you are to the pointy end of the flat bottomed, three sided shape. It a times tested investment model with proven results.