Gun News The Future Of The Second Amendment All Comes Down To Georgia

FeedBot

Established Member
Dec 1, 2019
The Government Cannot Protect You! You Must Protect Yourself!

The Future Of The Second Amendment All Comes Down To Georgia

Georgia – -(AmmoLand.com)- The Second Amendment will be around in some form or another in the future. But what form will it exist in? Will it be a right that we are able to exercise in a manner close to what the Founders intended? Will it be something that is there, but regulated to be, for all intents and purposes, non-existent? What happens in the Georgia runoffs could decide that future.

You’re probably sick of hearing calls to re-elect Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue. In some ways I can’t blame you. Had there not been some very serious issues regarding the process in November, Perdue would have been already re-elected alongside President Trump. But we are dealing with two runoffs and winning both is crucial.

The election of either Jon Ossoff or Raphael Warnock would be a massive disaster for our rights. Both have a clear hostility towards the Second Amendment. Just in the short term, their election would make it more likely to see anti-Second Amendment legislation enacted. But over the longer term, it would mean potentially more stuff to get rid of, making that road longer than it needs to be.

There should be no mistake about it, we are facing a much longer and harder road than many of us thought we’d be dealing with two months ago. Some of it was to be expected from Silicon Valley censorship, but a lot of it comes down to the fact that anti-Second Amendment extremists weren’t going to just roll over once Amy Coney Barrett was confirmed. In fact, they are openly talking about packing the court to neutralize the pro-Second Amendment judicial nominations President Trump has made.

If Mitch McConnell runs the Senate, court-packing never gets a vote. If Chuck Schumer ruins the Senate, then it could come down to Jon Tester and Joe Manchin, who have not been very good on the judicial nominations front. Do you really want to trust the future of the Second Amendment to those two Senators?

The logical answer to this question is, “No.” It is better to have Mitch McConnell in charge of the Senate to shorten the road needed to restore not just our Second Amendment rights, but our republic as well. That requires building a firewall, and build that firewall to protect our rights means that Second Amendment supporters need to back Loeffler and Perdue, then also support the National Rifle Association’s Political Victory Fund and their Institute for Legislative Action, in order to be ready for 2022 and 2024.

About Harold Hutchison

Writer Harold Hutchison has more than a dozen years of experience covering military affairs, international events, U.S. politics and Second Amendment issues. Harold was consulting senior editor at Soldier of Fortune magazine and is the author of the novel Strike Group Reagan. He has also written for the Daily Caller, National Review, Patriot Post, Strategypage.com, and other national websites.
Harold Hutchison

The post The Future Of The Second Amendment All Comes Down To Georgia appeared first on AmmoLand.com.

Continue reading...

copperhead-1911

Established Member
Feb 29, 2016
New castle/livingston
I have nothing against anyone. I am a Christian but would not have any issue with dating or marrying a Jewish woman if i were single, but would not convert nor give up bacon.

That said i am a realist. This is Dixie. Georgia just elected a black man and a jewish guy who are both as liberal as you can get. I am honeslty disgusted. I mean Obama was a handsome guy. This guy from GA looks like he fell out of a damn tree just like Stacy Abrams. This is what happens with yankees move south. They bring their voting with them and then wonder why the stats get crappy like Maryland. All the jobs are leaving state. I think GA will get a dem governor coming up. They need to start passing some "good laws" If Florida can let felons vote GA and any other state taht does not want the country to go to the dogs needs to ban felons from voting. Roberts is a damn disgrace just with his daca and census decisions.

Enough white people in GA handed my country to gangsters and prostitutes. Expect more anti-cop legislation, open borders, gun control, and more if the supreme court does not show balls. I fear they will try to stack the court and the only hope is Manchin with say NO WAY. That is literally our only hope. I mena Tester might have a shot at getting the boot but not for 4 years and the morons in MT keep reelecting someone with New york values in a state trump carried TWICE by alot.

I am going to say something that some do not like. Here is reality 85-90% of blacks vote democrat and yet nothing changes. Just little crumbs here and there yet trump had hte black unemployment rate the lowest ever ( I bet there are many punchlines to jokes about that) but truth is most conservatives are white with some other races grouped in a wonderful men like Ted Cruz and lt col Allen West, but can you imagine if the time comes white people ( in general ) say ENOUGH!!!!! We do not riot and burn cities when we do not get our way at least not since the 60s and even then most of the damage was not done by white people. That stuff at the capital i do not approve of but think that is a very small taste that hopefully shows liberals we are not going to live as outlaws in our own land while criminals are coddled with soft on crime policies.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
I think the first and Second amendments are under fire and will be censored to death. Dark web like this forum will be the only communication points in the near future. I have been reading to much stuff today to know whats real and not.

kenny1773

Established Member
Nov 28, 2018
Birmingham
1st amendment is dead and has been for a while.

We are also no longer a Republic, we have turned into a corporatocracy.

The govt didn't kill the 1A directly, but by making anyone that says certain words a social outcast and firing them from their job, we have effectively let corporatocracy take away our 1st

The second is next, but they will allow you to keep singe shot 12 gauges to say that they didn't take away all guns. Every gun you really want to own will be banned or said another way, every modern gun will be banned.

Be alert, the talk around is that false flags will happen (mass shootings in public etc etc) that will be orchestrated by the commies, but blamed on Trump supporters, these false events will give Biden all the power he needs to remove guns and to claim that trump supporters are domestic terrorists.

You read it here first, and I am afraid unless Trump unleashes some magic Kraken and arrests everyone involved in this election fraud, this is the path we are heading down.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
While I was in the deep net today lost beyond my beliefs I keep reading that he is not done yet we will see.

kenny1773

Established Member
Nov 28, 2018
Birmingham
He still has the executive order about foreign interference in our election. I think we know this has happened, so where is the BOOM?

There is a lot of horse shit on the internet, be careful who you believe. The game is long away from being over.