This Covid thing is ridiculous

RedRoar

Established Member
Nov 26, 2020
Indianapolis
The left is gearing up to implement lockdowns again. If lockdowns worked we wouldn’t have to do it again. I’m not saying Covid isn’t real but, it has a 99% survival rate. Who shuts down a country for that?

It’s all part of their deceitful plan for control. They want to take away our freedoms under the guise of public health and safety.

kenny1773

Established Member
Nov 28, 2018
Birmingham
If Biden really is our president, then yes, a 3-6 week total lock down is on the horizon, more stimulus welfare, and a total destruction of the middle class.

As for covid, still standing by my idea that we will never know the truth. I feel it was manufactured in some way. I have mixed feelings on the death rate as I do know people without preexisting health issues that died, but then plenty of people that do have preexisting issues that got sick, but lived.

Not enough reliable data to figure it out, data seems insane which means we are fed a bullshit story by the media

Meanwhile our children are also getting screwed out of an education and life experience, no longer feels like America