Tuscaloosa gun show

madmyk

Established Member
Jan 11, 2021
Tuscaloosa, AL
Yep.

Didn't find what I was after, but was happy just to go to one.
Some prices were silly, some were pretty good (considering the state of things), nothing was "OH WOW!" for prices.

Was a small show, was PACKED, had a wait to get in. Isles were so crowded you had to take your time, you simply couldn't navigate around people if you wanted to "go see that thing 3 tables down...".

closing

Keep most Sales within Alabama and on this Forum.
Mar 22, 2021
Montevallo Alabama
I would like to go to one at some point only been to two and prices was crazy and on my own didn't know what I was doing haha

Joz163

Established Member
Army
Nov 2, 2021
Montgomery
Last couple of shows I've been to in GA and AL were pretty serious let-downs. Lots of vendors not showing up, lots of really over priced stuff. Not fun like they used to be.

Cheekibreeki

Established Member
Mar 21, 2021
Mobile
Are there people at these gun shows trying to sell ammo for twice the price or more of the big box stores? Even when that same ammo is in stock for cheaper?

closing

Mar 22, 2021
Montevallo Alabama
Are there people at these gun shows trying to sell ammo for twice the price or more of the big box stores? Even when that same ammo is in stock for cheaper?
yes the last few I went too any cci .22 ammo was at a ridiculous price even more so the cci stingers the highest I saw them was a buck a round. 17hmr .38 and 380 also was ridiculous but I was able to get 30-30 and 270 for decent price somehow.

Cheekibreeki

Established Member
Mar 21, 2021
Mobile
yes the last few I went too any cci .22 ammo was at a ridiculous price even more so the cci stingers the highest I saw them was a buck a round. 17hmr .38 and 380 also was ridiculous but I was able to get 30-30 and 270 for decent price somehow.
I'm glad you found atleast some reasonably priced stuff with all these insane vendors.

closing

Mar 22, 2021
Montevallo Alabama
yes I don't feel good about it but a couple months ago people traded me riffle rounds for 22 lr stingers they said they said they was ok with it but the 22 lr price is crazy idk weird