Veterans

• Alabama Gun Forum is a free, privately owned and supported community of gun owners. Alabama Gun Forum is free to join and free to use the marketplace. We are always working to improve the community. Please be aware of all forum rules and all gun regulations related to selling and buying firearms. Alabama Gun Forum is not responsible for transactions on this forum.

Welcome To AlabamaGunForum!

Alabama Gun Forum is a place to buy, sell and talk firearms for free and privately. Not on facebook, locally owned!

Register Log in

dmrice251

Any veterans in this forum?
If so, what branch, units, years? All the usually questions.
I started my military career in 1998 as an Equipment Operator in the Navy SeaBees’s. I deployed with NMCB-3 to Kosovo in ‘99. I left active duty and did a 3 year stint with the 142nd Field Artillery in the Arkansas National Guard. Then transferred back to the SeaBee reserve and did an Iraq deployment with NMCB-28 and NMCB-4 I’m 2007. I finished my military career with the 556 Redhorse Squadron in Hurlburt, Florida.

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Alright, I think I have it Squared away for Vets. If you let me know what branch you was in Ill add you to the groups.

PLEASE let me know via contact us or here about any issues since I had to make new groups for the badges to show up. So if you can not post or something let me know.

dmrice251

Alright, I think I have it Squared away for Vets. If you let me know what branch you was in Ill add you to the groups.

PLEASE let me know via contact us or here about any issues since I had to make new groups for the badges to show up. So if you can not post or something let me know.
You have me as Navy Seal. Please change that. I was Navy, but I was never a Seal. Thank you.

Almtnman

Army
US Army 1958-1962
Ft Jackson, SC (basic training)
Ft Belvoir, VA (Engr school)
Camp AP Hill, VA (machine gun training)
Ft Ord, CA (const engineers)
Hunter Leggit Military Reservation, CA ?const assignment)
Camp Richmond Oso Ri South Korea
Ft Benning, GA (combat engineers)
Ft McClellan, AL (engineer assignment)

Glassman256

Any veterans in this forum?
If so, what branch, units, years? All the usually questions.
I started my military career in 1998 as an Equipment Operator in the Navy SeaBees’s. I deployed with NMCB-3 to Kosovo in ‘99. I left active duty and did a 3 year stint with the 142nd Field Artillery in the Arkansas National Guard. Then transferred back to the SeaBee reserve and did an Iraq deployment with NMCB-28 and NMCB-4 I’m 2007. I finished my military career with the 556 Redhorse Squadron in Hurlburt, Florida.

Donate to AlGunForum using Paypal
opovoo

New Sales

Members online