Veterans

dmrice251

Established Member
Aug 17, 2019
Baldwin County
Any veterans in this forum?
If so, what branch, units, years? All the usually questions.
I started my military career in 1998 as an Equipment Operator in the Navy SeaBees’s. I deployed with NMCB-3 to Kosovo in ‘99. I left active duty and did a 3 year stint with the 142nd Field Artillery in the Arkansas National Guard. Then transferred back to the SeaBee reserve and did an Iraq deployment with NMCB-28 and NMCB-4 I’m 2007. I finished my military career with the 556 Redhorse Squadron in Hurlburt, Florida.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Alright, I think I have it Squared away for Vets. If you let me know what branch you was in Ill add you to the groups.

PLEASE let me know via contact us or here about any issues since I had to make new groups for the badges to show up. So if you can not post or something let me know.

dmrice251

Established Member
Aug 17, 2019
Baldwin County
Alright, I think I have it Squared away for Vets. If you let me know what branch you was in Ill add you to the groups.

PLEASE let me know via contact us or here about any issues since I had to make new groups for the badges to show up. So if you can not post or something let me know.
You have me as Navy Seal. Please change that. I was Navy, but I was never a Seal. Thank you.

Almtnman

Established Member
Army
Dec 13, 2018
Northeast Alabama
US Army 1958-1962
Ft Jackson, SC (basic training)
Ft Belvoir, VA (Engr school)
Camp AP Hill, VA (machine gun training)
Ft Ord, CA (const engineers)
Hunter Leggit Military Reservation, CA ?const assignment)
Camp Richmond Oso Ri South Korea
Ft Benning, GA (combat engineers)
Ft McClellan, AL (engineer assignment)

Glassman256

Established Member
Jul 27, 2020
Sylacauga Alabama
Any veterans in this forum?
If so, what branch, units, years? All the usually questions.
I started my military career in 1998 as an Equipment Operator in the Navy SeaBees’s. I deployed with NMCB-3 to Kosovo in ‘99. I left active duty and did a 3 year stint with the 142nd Field Artillery in the Arkansas National Guard. Then transferred back to the SeaBee reserve and did an Iraq deployment with NMCB-28 and NMCB-4 I’m 2007. I finished my military career with the 556 Redhorse Squadron in Hurlburt, Florida.