Sold/Found Wanted small amount of land

Trs

Established Member
Jun 5, 2021
Albany, Ga
Looking to buy/lease small parcel of land in rural Central Alabama or Eastern half. Can structure deed to revert at no cost to seller upon my passing. Reasonable access to water. Hilly, rocky, no problem.

Dfalt

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Troy, AL
Hope you find something. I've got a friend of the family that has some land near me that they don't use (they don't even live in the state) they've let me and my dad hunt and shoot on since I was a little kid but I would love to have a place like it to call my own one day.

Ardiemus

Established Member
Oct 27, 2020
Montgomery
Y’all tell how much you want. I wholesale land and I know others that have property to sell. Please tell me any restrictions you want or can’t have…( if you want to hunt, or put a trailer on or a camper….. I need to know)

Reactions: Trs

Trs

Established Member
Jun 5, 2021
Albany, Ga
Y’all tell how much you want. I wholesale land and I know others that have property to sell. Please tell me any restrictions you want or can’t have…( if you want to hunt, or put a trailer on or a camper….. I need to know)
Smallest size I can legally occupy, ideally some form of natural water supply, and adjacent to wma, state or federal land. I would be willing to pre quit claim, reverting on my passing.