Went to buy a firearm and not so fast

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
I am an idiot......I went to academy to purchase the firearm after reading and watching youtube and researching but I forgot to update my address on my license. So I will have to go back tomorrow to get the firearm with a supplemental paperwork to show where I live.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Ya they have three of them so I’ll be getting one I hope when I go back after work.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
It was not I decided to expand on my fandom, truth be told, I love all guns. But they didn’t have much to choose from.

12 or so pistols, 2 rifles and 2 shot guns.

ALGunGuy

Established Member
Nov 13, 2020
NW Alabama
And even less ammo....

I went by the Academy in Florence the other day and it was slim pickins. I did luck into a 1,100 round box of 22 LR at Field and Stream for $75 (and felt like I won the lottery...lol)

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Not yet didn’t make it there after work yesterday I’ll see about making it down there today but we shall see if they still have it or not.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
I only gave 429 for mine now in this day and age, I still need to shoot it but also looking for 9mm ammo, 223 and 12 2 3/4 or 3 in.

copperhead-1911

Established Member
Feb 29, 2016
New castle/livingston
I am an idiot......I went to academy to purchase the firearm after reading and watching youtube and researching but I forgot to update my address on my license. So I will have to go back tomorrow to get the firearm with a supplemental paperwork to show where I live.
I bet you would not get that much trouble trying to vote? Why is it some "parties" seem to see voting as more important and a right than owning a gun? Hell you can vote without a pulse in some localities.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
I went to Academy in Hoover, and they had prob less then 15 total firearms out.

10 pistols maybe no rifles and 2 shotguns like really high end ones.