What’s your EDC?

• Alabama Gun Forum is a free, privately owned and supported community of gun owners. Alabama Gun Forum is free to join and free to use the marketplace. We are always working to improve the community. Please be aware of all forum rules and all gun regulations related to selling and buying firearms. Alabama Gun Forum is not responsible for transactions on this forum.

Welcome To AlabamaGunForum!

Alabama Gun Forum is a place to buy, sell and talk firearms for free and privately. Not on facebook, locally owned!

Register Log in

Nokgriot

Currently my EDC is a Glock 43, but looking to switch it up. It’s just too small for my hands and not that comfortable to shoot. Been looking at the P365/P365xl and Hellcat.

What’s your EDC?

JRiv5

I recently switched from an XD Mod 2 sub compact to a compact 1911. Know, I know, reduced capacity and heavier, but there's a sense of style. Plus it's thinner, which helps with my pudgy love handles.

13randon

The Taurus G3 has proven to be reliable. And considering the size vs capacity (17+1 & 15+1) it's nice for an EDC. Couple with a couple ol cuttin horse folding knives, and a flashlight and lighter, there's my carry kit

PDren000

I'm currently running a Glock 26, usually with a 12 or 15 round magazine. I'll occasionally use the flush 10 round mag if I'm concealing under a more fitted shirt or a suit, but it's pretty versatile since it takes G17 and G19 mags, I can carry as small or as big as I want. Other EDC items change pretty frequently, knife, watch, light, etc. Bleed kit + tourniquet is usually with me as well in a small gym bag or day pack.

Scott

I carry anything that is not from another country like Gluck is!! Stick with S&W,Ruger,Colt,Remington,Charter Arms,Beretta,Kimber!!

Donate to AlGunForum using Paypal
opovoo

New Sales

Members online

No members online now.

Who Has Visited