What’s your EDC?

Nokgriot

Established Member
Jan 1, 2020
Hartford, AL
Currently my EDC is a Glock 43, but looking to switch it up. It’s just too small for my hands and not that comfortable to shoot. Been looking at the P365/P365xl and Hellcat.

What’s your EDC?

JRiv5

Established Member
Dec 29, 2019
Marshall County
I recently switched from an XD Mod 2 sub compact to a compact 1911. Know, I know, reduced capacity and heavier, but there's a sense of style. Plus it's thinner, which helps with my pudgy love handles.

13randon

Established Member
Apr 7, 2020
Calhoun County, Al.
The Taurus G3 has proven to be reliable. And considering the size vs capacity (17+1 & 15+1) it's nice for an EDC. Couple with a couple ol cuttin horse folding knives, and a flashlight and lighter, there's my carry kit

PDren000

Established Member
Oct 17, 2019
Troy/Brundidge
I'm currently running a Glock 26, usually with a 12 or 15 round magazine. I'll occasionally use the flush 10 round mag if I'm concealing under a more fitted shirt or a suit, but it's pretty versatile since it takes G17 and G19 mags, I can carry as small or as big as I want. Other EDC items change pretty frequently, knife, watch, light, etc. Bleed kit + tourniquet is usually with me as well in a small gym bag or day pack.

Scott

Established Member
Feb 1, 2016
Dothan
I carry anything that is not from another country like Gluck is!! Stick with S&W,Ruger,Colt,Remington,Charter Arms,Beretta,Kimber!!

Sam O

Established Member
Feb 3, 2016
Eva, AL
Currently my EDC is a Glock 43, but looking to switch it up. It’s just too small for my hands and not that comfortable to shoot. Been looking at the P365/P365xl and Hellcat.

What’s your EDC?
You could add some rubber talon grips to it and see if that helps, it worked for my 43 and my hands are kind of the larger size of medium. It’s also cheap enough to try without having the expense of another gun. Don’t get me wrong I’ll never try to stop somebody from adding another gun to their collection, but if you need to save money that’s understandable.

Jimmy Thomason

Established Member
Jan 30, 2016
My concealed carry gun is a Ruger LC9s. My open carry EDC is a Taurus 709 Slim. My boot gun is a Diamond Back. All in 9x19 mm.

Almtnman

Established Member
Army
Dec 13, 2018
Northeast Alabama
Either my Star BM 9mm in condition 1 or my Sig P220, plus a Kershaw assist opening knife and a copper body OLight, along with my phone. Sometimes carry my OPINEL #9 knife in other pocket.

Fathead

Established Member
Feb 26, 2017
Asheville, NC
Typically, I carry a M&P 9mm, Streamlight PolyTac, and a Gerber 06 folder. If I'm pocket carrying, I'll change it up for my wife's Ruger LCR.

Stumpy

Established Member
Jun 26, 2020
Cropwell, AL
Ported G26 or Airweight Smith. Waiting on my Magnaported Shield to return from getting Robar NP3 coated. That will be my EDC whenever it comes back.

A S Parker

Established Member
Nov 8, 2020
North Alabama
I had the Glock 43. I also thought it was to small. Switch to a Glock 19. In full transparency, my CCW spends a lot of time in my trucks console.

Sam Owen’s advice on the talon grips is spot on. They have several different textures to try.

AlabamaLarry

Established Member
Jan 7, 2021
S. Huntsville, AL
For me when it comes to EDC, reliability and build quality Trumps where a Gun is made, with the exception of China, Iran, North Korea or any other non American Allies.

IWI has some pretty impressive weapons.