• Alabama Gun Forum is a free, privatly owned and supported community of gun owners. We are free to join and free to use the marketplace. We are always working to improve the community. Please be aware of all forum rules and all gun regulations related to selling and buying firearms. Alabama Gun Forum is not responsible for trasnactions on this forum.

What do you do? Profession?

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Hey what do you do for your work? How do you afford your firearms and other toys?

I am an insurance sales for StateFarm.

kenny1773

I am an IT person. I have been working in the IT/Computer industry in some form or another for about 25 years now. Currently I manage a team of MS Domain Admins (easiest way to explain it anyway)

Tator Man

I am a ATM tech. I repair all brands, NCR,HYOSUNG,TRITONS,DIEBOLD
LOOMIS smart safes and BRINKS safes. In West central Alabama. Drive around all day and look at the country side. I love it. I don't do much and get paid. I buy 4 guns a year and enjoy them and then I put a label on them as to who I am going to give them to. My son or my grandson. I have my own shooting lane with steel targets off my back porch, we shoot skeet and trap with automatic throwers, we just shot over 1k rounds on thanksgiving day a family tradition we had a blast. Back to reloading almost out shotgun shells. I reload everthing we shoot. If you need a place to shoot come see me after hunting season. Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving and life is treating you well. Take Care Bobby G.

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
I will be honest at the moment I’m jobless my last day was Friday and I don’t have a job lined up. I do have an interview Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday so we will see. Intried to insurance gig but I’m not a sales person by trade and not pushy enough to be one. With that said hope I land the job for Monday.

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
I do to but situations change.

2nd interview down. 1 more to go.

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
I am suppose to start a job tomorrow but the pay is weird and I was suppose to receive a message but have not got that yet. So, At the moment I am still jobless in a way and still looking.

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
I’m deff trying my best to get more people talking.

On the other hand, I started my new job today. I think it will work out.

Last edited:

Sponsors

StoneArmsInc

Latest posts

New Sales

Members online

No members online now.

Who Has Visited