Where have you lived?

Drcrimson

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2020
Arab
Wondering where folks have lived and how many internationally? I’ll start….

Born and raised in N Alabama. Lived in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania and Singapore.

aftac19

Established Member
Sep 23, 2022
Huntsville
Nevada, Texas, Florida, Ohio, Kansas, New Mexico, Virginia, Kuwait, UAE, Philippines, Korea, (Iraq and Afghanistan multiple deployments so years in those countries) now Huntsville AL.

mrcabinet2122

Established Member
Jan 11, 2021
Auburn
Jeez, you guys have me beat by a long ways. Born and raised in Oregon, then Vegas, Charlotte and now Auburn for almost 7 years.

Drcrimson

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2020
Arab
Jeez, you guys have me beat by a long ways. Born and raised in Oregon, then Vegas, Charlotte and now Auburn for almost 7 years.
You are a long way from home in Oregon. Different world out there. I liked the southern part and the areas outside of Portland. Portland was not my kind of place though.

aftac19

Established Member
Sep 23, 2022
Huntsville
I travels To Oregan a lot to visit friends when they lived there Portland was not bad 10 years ago from my recollection but we were always away from the city after an early dinner.

Drcrimson

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2020
Arab
Away from the city is great and beautiful. The Columbia river especially.

Downtown was not good when I went there. I had a plant about 10 miles east of the airport. Lots of homeless and substantial drug issues in the area.

texkev

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2022
Texas
Texas only, The North Texas area. South and North of DFW. I like being outside the city.