• Alabama Gun Forum is a free, privatly owned and supported community of gun owners. We are free to join and free to use the marketplace. We are always working to improve the community. Please be aware of all forum rules and all gun regulations related to selling and buying firearms. Alabama Gun Forum is not responsible for trasnactions on this forum.

Winchester model 70, .458 win, Cabelas commemorative. Express sights. Scope not included. $650 Phenix City AL

Rscinsc

Hello
Is the firearm still for sale?What is the condition and about how many rounds fired?
Thank you
Robert

Tom Smith

Yes it is still for sale. Condition is very good- excellent. Was purchased used so I can't say as to rounds fired. I would say very few owing to recoil and cost of ammunition. Unfired in my possession.

Rscinsc

Sorry for the delay, I will think about it...nice gun, just don’t know if I want to spend the cash right now

Tom Smith

Advertising rifle for a friend. Can't get more picks at present. Tried to call him last night, but couldn't reach him. It is a Cabelas Commemorative 1 of 500. Rifle is in excellent condition. Used but unfired in his possession.

Sponsors

StoneArmsInc

New Sales

Members online

No members online now.

Who Has Visited