WTB Your military surplus stuff.

Cheekibreeki

Established Member
Mar 21, 2021
Mobile
I'm looking to buy military surplus helmets, hats, pouches, gas masks, backpacks, and stuff like that. Im located in the mobile area but willing to drive a bit. Shoot me a message with what you got!

madmyk

Established Member
Jan 11, 2021
Tuscaloosa, AL
I will do some digging in the storage this weekend if time allows. I have a "thing" coming up in Mobile in the near future. If you decide you want any of what I don't need anymore maybe we can work something out.

madmyk

Established Member
Jan 11, 2021
Tuscaloosa, AL
Link to shared album of pics
Items:
Medium Alice Pack - well used - condition good.
US LBV - well used - condition good.
ComBloc LBV - some use - condition very good.
ComBloc Mag belt/vet - slight use - like new.

Prices - make reasonable offers :)

If the link to the album of pics gives you any issues let me know, I will try to insert the pics. I have super slow internet and it takes a long while for uploads.
Sorry it took so long, kept losing my weekends to other projects that couldn't be put off.

Let me know if you are interested and I will get with you with details of my travels.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Link to shared album of pics
Items:
Medium Alice Pack - well used - condition good.
US LBV - well used - condition good.
ComBloc LBV - some use - condition very good.
ComBloc Mag belt/vet - slight use - like new.

Prices - make reasonable offers :)

If the link to the album of pics gives you any issues let me know, I will try to insert the pics. I have super slow internet and it takes a long while for uploads.
Sorry it took so long, kept losing my weekends to other projects that couldn't be put off.

Let me know if you are interested and I will get with you with details of my travels.
If you are having any problems email them to me and Ill upload them. info@algunforum.com

HistoryTeacher

Established Member
Nov 29, 2021
Auburn
Would you be interested in Rubber Ducks? I have an AK, RPK, and two M4s, as well as a shotgun. Military training stuff. Got some sleeping bags too. The USGI extreme cold weather ones.

Cheekibreeki

Established Member
Mar 21, 2021
Mobile
Would you be interested in Rubber Ducks? I have an AK, RPK, and two M4s, as well as a shotgun. Military training stuff. Got some sleeping bags too. The USGI extreme cold weather ones.
Depending on the price I might be Interested in the rubber duckies. I'm interested in the sleeping bags
for sure! Shoot me a dm or something when you have the time.