Your significant other's gun

• Alabama Gun Forum is a free, privately owned and supported community of gun owners. Alabama Gun Forum is free to join and free to use the marketplace. We are always working to improve the community. Please be aware of all forum rules and all gun regulations related to selling and buying firearms. Alabama Gun Forum is not responsible for transactions on this forum.

Welcome To AlabamaGunForum!

Alabama Gun Forum is a place to buy, sell and talk firearms for free and privately. Not on facebook, locally owned!

Register Log in

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
The sccy are nice guns with a great warranty, I owned one for a little while but the thing I could not get around was the reset on the trigger, that is when I got my g2. The gun it self was flawless and ran like a champ but when I was shooting i wasnt able to get the reset so many of my trigger pulls were in that free space between the round fired and the reset.

Personally, love the guns, but love my g2 better.

My Wife has a smaller caliber gun, taurus TCP- 738, 380. She is a real good shot at 10 yards with it. I hope she never has to use it but its there is the case comes.

Matt nelson

My wife has shot everything I have owned, more than 15 guns in the past month and there is only two that she likes, my glock 19 and a bersa thunder ultra compact 9, she mentioned the other day her heart is set on a glock 19 so I'll be acquiring one for her soon!

abailey362

Staff member
my wife's gun of choice is a g26. i bought it to be mine, but she quickly claimed it. she likes shooting it better than mid size glocks for some reason.
we tried her on snub nose revolvers, but just like me, she hates them.

My wife just got a Sig P365 recently. She loves the small size, good capacity, and ergonomics. im not a huge fan but she loves it as a small frame woman she can actually carry and shoot it well so that makes me happy.

copperhead-1911

Just wondering what you guys who are married got you wife for a everyday carry gun. I got my wife a sccy 9mm for Xmas in Alabama colors, she loved it.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
Always wondered about this. how is the trigger pull on it?

My wife carries usally a bersce 9mm i forget the model but its single stack and has no safety at all hence i am not wild about it. Lately she has been carrying the springfield xds 9mm

KC1911

My wife carries the sig P938 but i bought her a P365. She hasnt had the time to try it out yet due to the pandemic. However she prefers my P226 legion SAO. Pricy lady

Donate to AlGunForum using Paypal
opovoo

New Sales

Members online

No members online now.