Scumbag Fudd savior Lapierre OUT at NRA

Shocker

Established Member
Mar 26, 2023
Bibb Co
Dipshit Fudds crying over the prospect of NRA actually living up to the rep that Leftard Statists portray.

10 years too late, you grifter POS.

Maybe the NRA will do half the work of the GOA and take some of the credit....unlike the ZERO work they've been doing for 15 years and taking ALL the credit for any legislative or judicial victories.

RIH Wayne, you backstabbing liar.

Frankly

Dec 27, 2023
HSV
As lame as the NRA is, it was one of the last lobby’s that wasn’t completely taken over by the Washington deep state Israeli-centric professionals. Nope, Wayne was just an old-fashioned 1950s-style AMERICAN grifter.

He put his suits on his expense account and gave his buddies ad and media accounts. His enemies spent more money trying get Oliver North elected than Wayne ever stole.

I doubt it will improve with his absence.

Last edited:

Lee

Established Member
Jan 29, 2016
Birmingham
All I ever saw the NRA do was fundraise. I'm a member of SAF, GOA, NAGR, and FPC. All have proven track records of legislative and court activity and wins. I'm about to re-up and donate again to all 4. Already way above life member with NRA, so they're not getting any more of my money.

RaySendero

Established Member
Feb 5, 2024
USsouth
I stopped my NRA membership some years ago because of CEO Wayne LaPierre's corruption.
I'm willing to Re-Up, but NRA will have to win back my trust FIRST

Poppahen

Veteran
Army
Jul 7, 2021
Alexandria
I became a Life Member back in '84, supported the NRA and moved up the levels to Benefactor before I started to get disillusioned with the constant scare letters requesting donations. Maybe this is the start of something better...one can always hope!

Chikn

Established Member
Sep 2, 2023
Opp
NRA is full of FUDDs.
I completely withdrew my funding of Wayne when they folded on the HPA.
I told them numerous times, "we are done here" and why.