Anyone watching The Terminal List?

ALGunGuy

Established Member
Nov 13, 2020
NW Alabama
Anyone watching the Terminal List on Prime Video?

I’m only a few episodes in, but so far it’s pretty good. It is based on a series of books written by a former Navy SEAL.

Definitely a good watch if you’ve run out of things to stream and looking for something that has a fair amount of firearm action along with a few explosions!

texkev

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2022
Texas
Good to hear, it's next on my list to watch. The trailers seemed good.

Fritz53

Veteran
Aug 15, 2021
Atmore
Watched the 3rd episode last night hope to get back at it soon. My sons birthday is coming up soon and we were talking about the show, he said he wanted one of the Winkler tomahawks like Reese is using, thought to myself that’s it! Looked online for one ,they run between $400.00 to $1000.00 . I think I will get him a $20.00 gift card to McDonalds instead. Lol.

ALGunGuy

Established Member
Nov 13, 2020
NW Alabama
I finished it up this weekend. Excellent show. It was well worth the time invested!

Wow…I had no idea those tomahawks were that expensive. Don’t want to ruin it, but I’ll just say it does get used in the last episode…

Last edited:

Fritz53

Veteran
Aug 15, 2021
Atmore
Made by Winkle knives it’s called a Winkle Sayoc tomahawk. I never dreamed they would be that expensive either. Really not that much to it I might try to make one myself.