Are my eyes working properly? -Nagant thread

Rex

Established Member
Apr 13, 2021
Vinemont
It would be pretty entertaining to hear them try and defend that price tag.
The sad thing is ive been to their store and they had a hex barreled russian mosin on the wall for $1200. Asked to look at it (not wanting to buy but trying to see why it was that high) He then went to the back and looked at it on his computer bc i said something to my buddy ab it, and he raised the price to $2000 because he said thats what they are going for now.

Cheekibreeki

Established Member
Mar 21, 2021
Mobile
The sad thing is ive been to their store and they had a hex barreled russian mosin on the wall for $1200. Asked to look at it (not wanting to buy but trying to see why it was that high) He then went to the back and looked at it on his computer bc i said something to my buddy ab it, and he raised the price to $2000 because he said thats what they are going for now.
Just when I thought it could not get worse........

Dfalt

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Troy, AL
I can't imagine anyone paying $2,000 for a moist nugget unless it belonged to Simo Hayha himself

theothermikeg

Established Member
Jan 19, 2022
Birmingham
My first ever centerfire rifle was a Mosin 91/30 with a Finnish battlefield capture roll mark (Continuation war if I remember correctly). I'm pretty sure that I paid under $200. Hell, I could've held on to that beast and used it to fund a LE marked Colt...or perhaps a BMW.