Cullman Gun show?

Rex

Established Member
Apr 13, 2021
Vinemont
Anyone know of what happened to there being a gun show in cullman alabama? There used to be one there and then they quit having them around covid times. I haven’t heard of them bringing it back. Closest one is all the way in double springs it seems

Oz82

Established Member
Dec 26, 2021
Blount County
Anyone know of what happened to there being a gun show in cullman alabama? There used to be one there and then they quit having them around covid times. I haven’t heard of them bringing it back. Closest one is all the way in double springs it seems
The venue that they used is now a church. I'm not sure if there's anything comparable for them to move to in the city proper.

Rex

Established Member
Apr 13, 2021
Vinemont
The venue that they used is now a church. I'm not sure if there's anything comparable for them to move to in the city proper.
They were going to have it at the ag center but canceled and didn’t tell anybody. I watched about 100cars go to park and realized that they canceled

Drcrimson

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2020
Arab
I tried to go one maybe last year and no one was there. Maybe I missed the cancellation or it’s like what was mentioned above in that they didn’t announce the cancellation.

Rex

Established Member
Apr 13, 2021
Vinemont
I tried to go one maybe last year and no one was there. Maybe I missed the cancellation or it’s like what was mentioned above in that they didn’t announce the cancellation.
It wouldve been a few years back, they havent had one scheduled in cullman for a few years

Rex

Established Member
Apr 13, 2021
Vinemont
It may have been 2022.
Thatd be the best place in cullman right now to host one, I just dont know how to go about putting one on. Hell I’d try to schedule one but wouldn’t know where to begin and how itd work money wise to rent out the building