Dillon XL 650 Setup

Rscinsc

Established Member
Jan 21, 2019
Troy, AL
Hello
I recently received my uncles Dillon 650 press, and about 20 different accessories (all in a box). 15 years ago he did a lot of reloading, but since he passed about 3 years ago....the equipment / parts are now just scattered in boxes. I also know that his kit contains both "old" and "new" 650 parts.
Anyone in the Mobile area know of resources to help me setup the machine (and find out what parts I might be missing)? I will gladly pay for the service or help.
Thank you

uechikid

Established Member
May 27, 2023
Theodore
Dillon has several set up videos that you should watch. Also look at the Ultimate Reloader on YouTub. His video on the 650 is older but very informative. You can also send it back to Dillon and they will refurbish your machine. Usually for free.

usedjean56

Established Member
Dec 25, 2021
Hello
I recently received my uncles Dillon 650 press, and about 20 different accessories (all in a box). 15 years ago he did a lot of reloading, but since he passed about 3 years ago....the equipment / parts are now just scattered in boxes. I also know that his kit contains both "old" and "new" 650 parts.
Anyone in the Mobile area know of resources to help me setup the machine (and find out what parts I might be missing)? I will gladly pay for the service or help.
Thank you
I live in abbeville and could help you out. I’m not avail this week but after that could spare some time. Once I’m avail we can get together. are you near Troy or mobile?

uechikid

Established Member
May 27, 2023
Theodore
Hello
Thank you
Did you get the help you were asking for?