Gamers -ps4

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Not sure I’m really not up to date on games been looking at a few but don’t know what to get. Been playing apex legends and alittle warface which both are free.

Cheekibreeki

Established Member
Mar 21, 2021
Mobile
I've never played those 2 but I'd be willing to try em out. I play mostly older games and not all of them are multi player.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Cod is cool I don’t know which war zone your talking about lol there are a few hour there and the title are running together now.

At the moment warface has my attention cause it’s free and has a team death match. I played alittle apex legends last night but the maps are HUGE.

I read reviews that battlefield 2042 or what ever is bad and they released an incomplete game. Even on stream the reviews are bad.

Dan the Man

Established Member
Nov 13, 2020
Northwest AL
Cod is cool I don’t know which war zone your talking about lol there are a few hour there and the title are running together now.

At the moment warface has my attention cause it’s free and has a team death match. I played alittle apex legends last night but the maps are HUGE.

I read reviews that battlefield 2042 or what ever is bad and they released an incomplete game. Even on stream the reviews are bad.
I'm talking about the cod modern warfare warzone.

I think it updates with the release of every new cod.

Dfalt

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Troy, AL
I don't have a PS4 but if anybody wants to play Tarkov on PC I'd be down. Be forewarned now that I suck though lol.

Dfalt

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Troy, AL
Escape from Tarkov is a Russian-made game on PC. It has it's issues but is like a more hardcore version of Warzone from the newer CoDs with a crap-load of guns and customization for them.

Dfalt

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Troy, AL
Yeah the base edition is $45; there are other tiers that let you start with more storage space and will supposedly give you DLCs when the game "releases" (it's been in "beta" since 2016)

Dfalt

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Troy, AL
Understandable. It tends to go on sale right before a big server wipe, so if you're interested be on the lookout.

Last edited:

Dfalt

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Troy, AL
Cool; my username is D_falt if you ever want to play sometime.
*Correction* username in game is Dfalt89, account name is D-falt.

Last edited:

Dan the Man

Established Member
Nov 13, 2020
Northwest AL
I'm not buying another console, I want to eventually build/buy a good pc. I would like to play Tarkov and some other pc games not available to console. I need to talk to some of yall to see what you recommend.