Hello from Pelham Area

jMarine

Established Member
Feb 5, 2022
Pelham
Hello everyone. I have been looking to network with other like minded people. I’ve never heard of this site but someone over at the GulfCoast forum recommended this site to join as well. Thought I would use these platforms to talk/meet new folks around me. I also have a few things id like to try and sell and figured this would be a great place to do so. I enjoying working on firearms, hand loading ammunition, building rifles, and anything gun related. I went to SDI and got my degree in gunsmithing, which came with a lot of good knowledge. See yall around! Semper Fi.

tfbama

Established Member
Nov 22, 2021
Shoals
Hello everyone. I have been looking to network with other like minded people. I’ve never heard of this site but someone over at the GulfCoast forum recommended this site to join as well. Thought I would use these platforms to talk/meet new folks around me. I also have a few things id like to try and sell and figured this would be a great place to do so. I enjoying working on firearms, hand loading ammunition, building rifles, and anything gun related. I went to SDI and got my degree in gunsmithing, which came with a lot of good knowledge. See yall around! Semper Fi.
Welcome