Hello to all!

LoneStar

Established Member
Aug 3, 2023
Alabama
I just joined this morning. I’m a longtime gun owner who has been shooting since about the age of 10.

I won’t fib - I looked up this forum because I am looking to post a few guns for sale that I inherited from my father but which I never take to the range for various reasons. (The guns that I DO use are the one’s I personally selected to purchase for myself.) I’d like to take the money from these sales to fund buying more accessories and ammo for my AR and other guns that I use.

I also look forward to shootin’ the breeze with y’all from time to time on gun topics of interest - not just to get 10 posts here so I can sell guns.

LoneStar

Established Member
Aug 3, 2023
Alabama
Thanks, y’all. I’ve been reading and posting and really am enjoying the content I’m seeing.

4CERTN

Established Member
Feb 2, 2016
Alabama
Welcome aboard and please do join / create some non-sales discussions as you noted. The sales element here is great but there’s a lot of room to expand on other topics.

Bmed25

Established Member
Jul 13, 2023
Auburn AL
I just joined this morning. I’m a longtime gun owner who has been shooting since about the age of 10.

I won’t fib - I looked up this forum because I am looking to post a few guns for sale that I inherited from my father but which I never take to the range for various reasons. (The guns that I DO use are the one’s I personally selected to purchase for myself.) I’d like to take the money from these sales to fund buying more accessories and ammo for my AR and other guns that I use.

I also look forward to shootin’ the breeze with y’all from time to time on gun topics of interest - not just to get 10 posts here so I can sell guns.
Welcome!