Hi from Gardendale

kmann

Established Member
Feb 6, 2022
Gardendale
Hi everyone, I’m kmann from Gardendale. Been very active on Armslist for the past five years, active on Tacswap for the last year or so, and now I’m here. Odds are I’ve met a few of you through private transactions at some point or another. Looking forward to making deals and conversating with like minded folk.

Frank Thompson

Veteran Army & Air Force
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2017
Auburn, Al
Hi everyone, I’m kmann from Gardendale. Been very active on Armslist for the past five years, active on Tacswap for the last year or so, and now I’m here. Odds are I’ve met a few of you through private transactions at some point or another. Looking forward to making deals and conversating with like minded folk.
Welcome Kmann! Try and look around often and you’ll fine what you’re looking for!!

tfbama

Established Member
Nov 22, 2021
Shoals
Welcome