Introduction thread

dan5993

Established Member
Aug 3, 2024
Fort Novosel
Hello,

I just PCSd here to Fort Novosel. I have brought with me a pretty extensive firearm collection which I am not looking forward to moving again in a year or so. I joined this forum to offload some of my guns, ammo, and accessories without having to deal with gunbroker. My collection is mostly uncommon AKs and European military surplus firearms, but I have some real oddballs in there too. I am just invested in too many calibers, have too many random ammo cans, and have too many guns that I like owning but rarely shoot.

Some of the things I am considering cutting out are a Hakim, Swiss 96/11, steel surplus AK mags, AK parts kits, a couple uncommon AKs, optics, furniture, spent brass, and whatever other accessories I can find in my bins.

Herman48

Established Member
Aug 13, 2024
Elba
Do you have a Carcano Mod. 91 (the short cavalry model with the foldable bayonet)? I have been looking for one in excellent condition (with its ammo clips and possibly some ammunition) for a long time, but all I am finding is near junk.

Welcome, by the way!

dan5993

Established Member
Aug 3, 2024
Fort Novosel
Do you have a Carcano Mod. 91 (the short cavalry model with the foldable bayonet)? I have been looking for one in excellent condition (with its ammo clips and possibly some ammunition) for a long time, but all I am finding is near junk.

Welcome, by the way!
I do not, there are some on royal tiger imports if you want to gamble on it. I bought my Hakim from their Ethiopia find a couple years ago, it cleaned up pretty nice.

New Sales

Members online