Wait time for Q free suppressor ?

Fritz53

Veteran
Aug 15, 2021
Atmore
Have any of y’all taken advantage of the Q free suppressor offer when you buy one of their fix rifles? What I am wondering is what is the wait time to get the suppressor once the process is started. My account says professing”starting June 27 . There is zero communication with the company either with calling or email. So I just wanted to reach out and see if anyone is in the same situation, or have you any experience with the process.

Vet2014

May 17, 2024
Huntsville
My Pork Chop for 8.6blk showed up to my FFL/SOT on Friday, 20SEP2024. My order started processing on 27MAR2024… I had heard the 8.6blk cans had issues early on, so maybe that’s fixed now but who knows. That’s my experience, take it for what it’s worth.

Fritz53

Veteran
Aug 15, 2021
Atmore
My Pork Chop for 8.6blk showed up to my FFL/SOT on Friday, 20SEP2024. My order started processing on 27MAR2024… I had heard the 8.6blk cans had issues early on, so maybe that’s fixed now but who knows. That’s my experience, take it for what it’s worth.
I am 3 months in now so if mine works the same as yours I have 3 more to go. I also have a pork chop coming. Thanks for your reply.

Vet2014

May 17, 2024
Huntsville
Hopefully they have whatever issue they were having sorted out and you don’t have to wait so long. I did get to checkout my suppressor this weekend - feels like a quality can. Pretty lightweight for the size. I should get to shoot it in the next week or so. Good luck!

New Sales

Members online