Left handed rifles

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Ruger or savage prob makes one I would check at Birmingham pistol wholesale in trussville, or maybe Walter Craig in Montgomery.

Dfalt

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Troy, AL
You may need to special order one. It's possible some gun shop in the area might have one in stock but I kinda doubt it. That said I agree with @RandallC on the suggestion of a Ruger or Savage.

Jpope

Established Member
Aug 5, 2021
Childersburg, AL
You may need to special order one. It's possible some gun shop in the area might have one in stock but I kinda doubt it. That said I agree with @RandallC on the suggestion of a Ruger or Savage.
That's exactly what I had to do. When I was looking for one for my wife I knew we wanted a youth model, left handed because she's cross eyed dominant, and 7mm-08. I literally found 2 in the USA. One happened to be at a gander mountain in Minnesota. I called the store in Montgomery and they arranged to have it shipped to Alabama. All I had to do was drive to Montgomery and pick it up. I know gander mountain is no longer an option but somebody will have what you're looking for. The one we got for her is a Savage model 11. Good luck in your search.