LOVE MY PX4 STORM FULL SIZE

Stumpy

Established Member
Jun 26, 2020
Cropwell, AL
Just got back from the range. Shot my PX4 Storm Duty for first time to qualify to carry at my place of work( a safety and security team at a rather large not for profit media group). I bought one only after dry firing one but it did not let me down. I started my career in 1989 with a DA/SA pistols and looks like I will end it carrying one of that type.
I have always like the DA/SA over others and when I became a LE firearms instructor I formed the opinion it was superior for most cops but the striker fired ones took over anyway.
Almost ZERO muzzle flip. The rotating barrel action really does tame recoil and muzzle flip. Wow! Recoils less than my Magnaported VP9 without the extra blast! Now I gotta find a compact and a sub-compact!
Will be interesting if Glock starts selling the G46 in America. I don't particularly like Glocks but I'd love to shoot a rotating barrel G46!
I will admit that I did polish(no stoning, no dremel, no filing) the action and install a Wolff #13 pound hammer spring to replace the 16 pound from the factory.

New Sales