New guy!!

CoastForce1812

Established Member
May 17, 2021
Mobile, Alabama
Hey everyone! I'm new to this forum. I have been on Gulfcoastgunforum for a little bit, and I figured I would get involved in this one as well since its specific to Alabama. I hope to be able to utilize the firearms classifieds section on this forum sometime soon, does anyone know how to get access to that? Thanks in advance, and I'm looking forward to chatting with all of y'all!

SouthernGunner13

Established Member
Feb 8, 2021
Welcome, glad to have you! Due to an influx of spam/scam, there has been a 10 minimum post on other threads before trying to post anything for sale.
Just trying to make sure people are here for the right reasons, and let us know if anything looks suspicious. Have each other's backs!
Let us know if we can help, enjoy, and invite others!

CoastForce1812

Established Member
May 17, 2021
Mobile, Alabama
Welcome, glad to have you! Due to an influx of spam/scam, there has been a 10 minimum post on other threads before trying to post anything for sale.
Just trying to make sure people are here for the right reasons, and let us know if anything looks suspicious. Have each other's backs!
Let us know if we can help, enjoy, and invite others!
Hey thanks so much! I'll be sure to browse the threads and do some posting. I look forward to getting into the classifieds. Your response was really helpful. Thanks for the warm welcome.