New Member And The love of Colt. 1911’s/A1 Military WW2 firearms and memorabilia.

Bw728

Jul 9, 2022
Wellington
New member here! My name is Brian and I live in the north east region of Alabama. As stated above I’m here for knowledge and of course looking for many things. My hobbies and or obsessions are #1 Colt Firearms (my grandfather’s favorite weapon and I was given the last Colt he owned) I am missing a few Colt Semi-auto pistols that I am looking for to make my collection complete. #2 1911’s and 1911a1 military service 45 cal pistols, always interested in purchasing any 1911/A1 that is an US Property marked pistol (Colt,Ithaca,Rem-Rand, US&S, Singer) #3 WW2 memorabilia. Both my grandfathers had been service men in WW2 so I have always had an interest in Anything WW2 related items. I hope this site will help with leads on some neat stuff!

Thanks much!

Bw728

Jul 9, 2022
Wellington
Congratulations Bw- glad to have you. I'm sure that there are plenty of members here who can help you on your acquisition of fine colt firearms.
Thank you sir!! Anyone reading this with a Colt 1902, Colt 1903 (hammer or hammer less) Colt 1905, Colt 1909, Colt 1910 that they might consider selling I would love to chat with!