New member introduction - Jim Parker owner of Calvary Longrifles LLC

bamajim31

Mar 5, 2024
Warrior, AL
My name is Jim Parker, owner and operator of Calvary Longrifles LLC lactated in Warrior AL. I am a long time shooter of both modern rifles and pistols as well as black powder firearms. I currently hold a National Record with the NMLRA in the 25 yard traditional flintlock pistol. I also won the Alabama smallbore rifle 3P competition in the 50 and older class about 20 years ago. Needless to say my knees object to my shooting 3P matches anymore but I still shoot as much as they will let me. I also build custom flintlock rifles. I have built many rifles for my customers all over the US. I currently write a column for the Muzzleloader magazine called "Builders Bench". I am a lifetime member of the NRA. I am also a member of the Contemporary Longrifle Assoc. and the Kentucky Rifle Assoc. of which I am also a board member. I am also a board member of the Kentucky Rifle Foundation, which is the educational branch of the KRA. I also sponsor a Antique Kentucky Rifle Show that is held at the Joe Wheeler State Park Convention Center in January of each year. This show is dedicated to Kentucky rifle but is open to any non cartridge muzzle loading firearm. No breech loading or cartridge firearms are allowed. I run a full time gun shop in the little community of Bradford AL. We have modern firearms as well as modern and antique black powder firearms. We do modern gunsmithing, antique restoration, traditional hand engraving in addition to my custom muzzle loaders. If you are ever in the Pinson or Warrior area please stop by for a visit. Our prices are competitive and our service is satisfaction guaranteed. Visit our website at www.calvarylongrifles.com or www.parkerfirearms.com

Thanks, Jim

Logo.jpg shop street view (2).jpg simpson rifle 2.jpg