Sam O

Established Member
Feb 3, 2016
Eva, AL
Welcome!
My preference has been to Springfields, not necessarily on purpose, I have 4 different models. However I don’t like or agree with Springfields politics over the last few years.
I also have one STI, it shoots great especially for an officer size. I partially hate to sell that one, but it is for sale. I’m not trying to make your post be another ad for my gun, it can be found in the classified section.

Roo

Established Member
Jul 1, 2023
Enterprise, AL
Welcome!
My preference has been to Springfields, not necessarily on purpose, I have 4 different models. However I don’t like or agree with Springfields politics over the last few years.
I also have one STI, it shoots great especially for an officer size. I partially hate to sell that one, but it is for sale. I’m not trying to make your post be another ad for my gun, it can be found in the classified section.
Awesome. Thanks for the response. I’ll go take a look

4CERTN

Established Member
Feb 2, 2016
Alabama
Welcome aboard! I’m a 1911 fan; the main recommendation I’d give as far as a production gun goes is for one that may now be out-of-print: the Colt Wiley Clapp Government Model (O1911WC). That’s an exceptionally well-appointed 1911, IMO. Also available in a lightweight Commander and stainless steel Commander variants.