Now ex Fiancé just need to write this out.

aftac19

Established Member
Sep 23, 2022
Huntsville
Well, I was with a woman for 3 years waiting for my final hearing of child custody before we got married and saw a lot of issues with her. She finally passed the BAR exam after three times failing. She drank too much. At first it was Covid a Handle (1.75L) every two days and then she has epilepsy and she almost killed me while drunk on and having a seizure. People ask how that happens, she thought I was the guy that raped her back when she was in the Marine Corps, and he was also a Major but a Jag. I am an Army Major. She was taken away on Valentines Day and she could not go to a standard ward for 14 hours due to blood alcohol level she was close to death according the the Deputy. Well, I was told that I could not have kids any longer by a doctor and she got pregnant in, or she told me she was Pregnant in April. I was struggling to break up with her because of her drinking and this was not the first time she had tried to harm me, but I save people and other vets all the time why would I kick her out on the streets when she got pregnant I had no idea until her best friend told me she was taking pills to make her more fertile (this was last night when I was watching TV).

Well she is working at a law firm making her own money and she has her own car, so I did after she passed the bar because she was not drinking due to being pregnant in July, she started drinking a bottle of Vodka a day (750). Then it turned back to a handle over two days when she bought pineapple and tropical flavored vodkas and she did not want to do anything. She went for a trial down in Atlanta and she met an old friend from the Marine Corps that has always wanted to sleep with her, and she was out until 2am bar hopping with him. He is married but my ex told me she has slept with 7 married men actually had relationships because she is better than their wives. Yes it takes two but she was proud of this. I was separated and going through a Divorce when we met the others were not going through a divorced.

So Jan 9th I confronted her about her drinking and she fell I caught her and she started saying I am afraid of you because you know too much about me and you can defend yourself (???? odd words) she moved out with our little one (At least I think she is but she would not allow me to add my name to the birth certificate when I got back from my 10 month deployment she actually said I don't care for her because I was deployed and did not come back for the birth and she is a Marine) and her dad said I caused her to drink because I allowed myself to have a Bourbon or Scotch on a Friday or Saturday and I am not Baptist I am Catholic so I am going to Hell so that allowed her to drink. This is probably way I dislike many Baptists like him he picks and chooses things but at least for once she is on her side. Her parents did not go to her Law School Graduation (I did when we were friends I was married at the time) did not go to her Bar acceptance I watched online and my Mom and Dad went with her, my parents also let her stay in the rental, rent free while I was deployed.

What could I have change, maybe be more trusting of her guy friends, she did not have any friends but lawyers and my friends are all over the place from conservatives to liberals. She always wanted to argue with liberals and brought out religion. Maybe confronted her sooner or not make a big deal when her law firm went to a Baseball game and she said she hated baseball and would never go with me. Stuff like that. I had plans at night but she would down a bottle of vodka every night (some times she had already been drinking) she bought it by the case and left it in her car so I did not see. I do not know what I could have done differently other than force her to go do things I had planned but watch her slur words and resent me from being away from the bottle of vodka.

Why am I writing this partly to get it out of my brain box and also the reason why I am selling stuff is because I am trying to get rid of stuff that basically I could not get rid of in the past due to her telling me "I like that, my dad has one, what if I want it, maybe give/sell it to a co worker later, etc" She always had an excuse to keep me from selling. I am a Ranger dammit f'her and her so called superiority complex, I have combat deployments, saved alot of people especially women from the Taliban and ISIS that were being raped daily while Marines stayed on the FOB and she said Marines were better than Rangers. F'you woman who said my V devices meant nothing because I do not have a Defense Meritorius Service Medal from working on a FOB. I have 5 medals for Valor f'you woman that was envious that I actually did my job leading troops into battle, coalition forces, and even some Marines who now hate her. My brothers and sisters that saw combat with me I miss you and wish I was not on staff now so I could be back in the fight.

Recognizing that I volunteered as a Ranger, fully knowing the hazards of my chosen profession, I will always endeavor to uphold the prestige, honor, and high esprit de corps of my Ranger Regiment. Acknowledging the fact that a Ranger is a more elite soldier who arrives at the cutting edge of battle by land, sea, or air, I accept the fact that as a Ranger my country expects me to move further, faster and fight harder than any other soldier. Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be, one-hundred-percent and then some. Gallantly will I show the world that I am a specially selected and well-trained soldier. My courtesy to superior officers, neatness of dress and care of equipment shall set the example for others to follow. Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Ranger word. I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall into the hands of the enemy and under no circumstances will I ever embarrass my country. Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight on to the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor. Rangers Lead The Way!!!

Drcrimson

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2020
Arab
Sorry to hear about all that. Please make sure you are taking care of yourself and getting any help needed. Things like you went through would be extraordinary difficult for anyone.

Thank you for your service

4CERTN

Established Member
Feb 2, 2016
Alabama
Hey, sometimes you’ve got to get it all out there like you’ve done. As stated above, thank you for your service, sir, and I’m sorry for the stateside domestic mess you've had to deal with.

lvl-up

Established Member
Feb 25, 2023
Ft Rucker
Well, I was with a woman for 3 years waiting for my final hearing of child custody before we got married and saw a lot of issues with her. She finally passed the BAR exam after three times failing. She drank too much. At first it was Covid a Handle (1.75L) every two days and then she has epilepsy and she almost killed me while drunk on and having a seizure. People ask how that happens, she thought I was the guy that raped her back when she was in the Marine Corps, and he was also a Major but a Jag. I am an Army Major. She was taken away on Valentines Day and she could not go to a standard ward for 14 hours due to blood alcohol level she was close to death according the the Deputy. Well, I was told that I could not have kids any longer by a doctor and she got pregnant in, or she told me she was Pregnant in April. I was struggling to break up with her because of her drinking and this was not the first time she had tried to harm me, but I save people and other vets all the time why would I kick her out on the streets when she got pregnant I had no idea until her best friend told me she was taking pills to make her more fertile (this was last night when I was watching TV).

Well she is working at a law firm making her own money and she has her own car, so I did after she passed the bar because she was not drinking due to being pregnant in July, she started drinking a bottle of Vodka a day (750). Then it turned back to a handle over two days when she bought pineapple and tropical flavored vodkas and she did not want to do anything. She went for a trial down in Atlanta and she met an old friend from the Marine Corps that has always wanted to sleep with her, and she was out until 2am bar hopping with him. He is married but my ex told me she has slept with 7 married men actually had relationships because she is better than their wives. Yes it takes two but she was proud of this. I was separated and going through a Divorce when we met the others were not going through a divorced.

So Jan 9th I confronted her about her drinking and she fell I caught her and she started saying I am afraid of you because you know too much about me and you can defend yourself (???? odd words) she moved out with our little one (At least I think she is but she would not allow me to add my name to the birth certificate when I got back from my 10 month deployment she actually said I don't care for her because I was deployed and did not come back for the birth and she is a Marine) and her dad said I caused her to drink because I allowed myself to have a Bourbon or Scotch on a Friday or Saturday and I am not Baptist I am Catholic so I am going to Hell so that allowed her to drink. This is probably way I dislike many Baptists like him he picks and chooses things but at least for once she is on her side. Her parents did not go to her Law School Graduation (I did when we were friends I was married at the time) did not go to her Bar acceptance I watched online and my Mom and Dad went with her, my parents also let her stay in the rental, rent free while I was deployed.

What could I have change, maybe be more trusting of her guy friends, she did not have any friends but lawyers and my friends are all over the place from conservatives to liberals. She always wanted to argue with liberals and brought out religion. Maybe confronted her sooner or not make a big deal when her law firm went to a Baseball game and she said she hated baseball and would never go with me. Stuff like that. I had plans at night but she would down a bottle of vodka every night (some times she had already been drinking) she bought it by the case and left it in her car so I did not see. I do not know what I could have done differently other than force her to go do things I had planned but watch her slur words and resent me from being away from the bottle of vodka.

Why am I writing this partly to get it out of my brain box and also the reason why I am selling stuff is because I am trying to get rid of stuff that basically I could not get rid of in the past due to her telling me "I like that, my dad has one, what if I want it, maybe give/sell it to a co worker later, etc" She always had an excuse to keep me from selling. I am a Ranger dammit f'her and her so called superiority complex, I have combat deployments, saved alot of people especially women from the Taliban and ISIS that were being raped daily while Marines stayed on the FOB and she said Marines were better than Rangers. F'you woman who said my V devices meant nothing because I do not have a Defense Meritorius Service Medal from working on a FOB. I have 5 medals for Valor f'you woman that was envious that I actually did my job leading troops into battle, coalition forces, and even some Marines who now hate her. My brothers and sisters that saw combat with me I miss you and wish I was not on staff now so I could be back in the fight.

Recognizing that I volunteered as a Ranger, fully knowing the hazards of my chosen profession, I will always endeavor to uphold the prestige, honor, and high esprit de corps of my Ranger Regiment. Acknowledging the fact that a Ranger is a more elite soldier who arrives at the cutting edge of battle by land, sea, or air, I accept the fact that as a Ranger my country expects me to move further, faster and fight harder than any other soldier. Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be, one-hundred-percent and then some. Gallantly will I show the world that I am a specially selected and well-trained soldier. My courtesy to superior officers, neatness of dress and care of equipment shall set the example for others to follow. Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Ranger word. I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall into the hands of the enemy and under no circumstances will I ever embarrass my country. Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight on to the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor. Rangers Lead The Way!!!
Stay strong

holographicgt

Established Member
Mar 7, 2023
Sylacauga

Sorry to hear about all of that. I'm going through a similar problem now. Glad you're doing better. Life can be tough sometimes. Thank you for your service.