Remington 11-87 Special Purpose Mag $900 OBO

Bamaj

Established Member
Aug 21, 2022
Arab
I got this shotgun in a trade last year. I am not big shotgun shooter so I am wanting to sell to fund another project. I am located just South of Huntsville. Based on the barrel code, it was manufacture in January of 1988. I am not looking for any trades at this time. Looking at gunbroker at similar shotguns that have sold, I am pricing about $400 below what a lot of the guns have sold for. It has a choke in it but I am unsure what choke it is as I have not removed the choke. I am not currently looking for any trades. If you want/need more pics I can get them.

**ETA Trades **
I’m thinking about getting into NRL22 shooting. Would be interested in testing for Tikka T1x, Bergara BMR, CZ 457 or Ruger RPR. Located in the Huntsville area. Let me know if you are interested in trading.

IMG-0197.jpg IMG-0199.jpg IMG-0198.jpg

Last edited:

Drcrimson

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2020
Arab
Nice shotgun. Does it only take 3” shells? How many notches are on the choke end? We can identify the type by the number of notches most of the time.

Thanks

Bamaj

Established Member
Aug 21, 2022
Arab
it can 2 3/4” shells as well. I will get back to you on how many notches on the choke.

Bamaj

Established Member
Aug 21, 2022
Arab
I’m thinking about getting into NRL22 shooting. Would be interested in testing for Tikka T1x, Bergara BMR, CZ 457 or Ruger RPR. Located in the Huntsville area. Let me know if you are interested in trading.